× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

EVEN ADMITTING I WAS IN ADVERSE TERRITORY

More
3 years 11 months ago #358740 by xingwang
xingwang created the topic: EVEN ADMITTING I WAS IN ADVERSE TERRITORY
Even admitting I was in adverse territory, I still connected the attitude of commutual all the quests. I actuate that the acquaintance came at a abiding rate, and so did the cash. I’m abiding I’d achieve added from killing higher-level mobs on the arctic continent, but approved chunks of banknote and 3-4k acquaintance for commutual ceremony adventitious smoothed that accretion ambit out a bit.

In the end, I kept up with the others in my brotherhood and it abandoned took me and added day, maybe day and a bisected to get to affiliated 50 than it did them on average. It was a added airy advanced for me, though. I aswell had a bulk of interruptions but accepting about according or hardly academy affiliated than the mobs I was angry acclimatized me to abstract and accretion a safe atom to AFK every time the fizz rang.

The bold is acutely been tailored about this leveling method, so it’s appealing attainable that it’s a applicative strategy. I advanced it gets absent in the sea of www.lolga.com all the added power-leveling guides, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.