× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

It's something we'll likely see when he scores in the post

More
4 years 1 week ago #379090 by Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen created the topic: It's something we'll likely see when he scores in the post
It's something we'll likely see when he scores in the post, which he ought to be adept at doing. In addition to the new cartoon, the new braided fade of Westbrook is in also. Because it shows up in one of the scenes, you may have missed it. This was shown from the Zion Williamson trailer released earlier in the week, but the girls referees could be understood in the sizzle trailer as well.

This ought to be a big version for 2K in the method of equality with the WNBA headed to the match for the first time. Towards the end of the trailer, you see pay for athlete Anthony Davis collide with the basket stanchion. That is a new animation, but it makes me cringe because it reminds me of Paul George's leg accident with Team USA a couple of years back. Be on the lookout for more information on the game as the release date approaches.

Zion Williamson is not just in NBA 2K20 as anticipated, he's signed yet another apparently lucrative endorsement deal with 2K which has been described as a multi-year partnership. 2K launched a trailer showing Williamson's in-game leave combined with highlights, and when you are a fan of the game and also the young phenom, it will undoubtedly get you hyped.It's unsure what Williamson's partnership with 2K will entail. While I think that it's a travesty a rookie is rated higher than Derrick Rose, Williamson's appeal is undeniable.

The trailer above was seen only under 40,000 times within the first hour after it had been posted.2K obviously recognized Williamson's massive influence, and likely also took note of rumors that EA was directing to signal him to a similar deal to get its once-again shaky NBA Live franchise. Signing Williamson would have been huge for EA, but those rumors never came to fruition. I heard from sources near the situation EA was turning to Dallas Mavericks celebrity Luka Doncic for their cover athlete. EA still hasn't released any info on NBA Live 20 plus it was absent from EA Play this year that has many wondering if a new version will be published. Doncic might have asked Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K because of his overall rating, which Singh sent to him via direct message.

More nba2king products on www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k20-Mt.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.