× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

OSRS RuneScape participant wqnts to try out RS3

More
3 years 9 months ago #544613 by Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen created the topic: OSRS RuneScape participant wqnts to try out RS3
As I am getting close to my first 99, with 70 in battle OSRS is becoming... stale. I love RuneScape however I want to try something diffrent. What are some tips and guides for somebody like me, before I start RS3? Which skills should work on maybe some should have quests? If you have anything important to say about old school RuneScape player that wants to try out RS3, please do!

Critical skills for ending game PvM material (which doesn't take long for to btw, couple months really):All battle styles (range, melee, magic).Prayer into 92 or 96 and temple in senntisten quest chain for curses (soul divide and combat buff curses specifically) curses are an alternate selection of prayers. Like switching a spellbook. Herblore into 96 for overload potions. At the same time work towards T70 armour and weapons. Need at least this equipment level to start bossing. Past these, I don't believe you will find any essential PvM based skills. Everything else is normally discretionary or needed to unlock specific things (agility shortcuts, etc..)

Not sure which skilling is a money maker that is good nowadays. Normally just stick to bossing for cash. Or flipping in the GE. I changed from OSRS to RS3 approximately 6 weeks ago. I find it a lot better. Graphics are better that adds to it. A great deal of stuff to do and finest part (I think) is that getting to near end game ability levels does not take nearly as long. OSRS seems more about the journey to 99 whereas RS3 is less about the travel and much more about stuff once you're there, you get to do. Just my ideas.

Always OSRS folk being curious about this aspect also. Been watching DarkWorldOrder and Fausty on Youtube, as both have videos looking into RS3 from OSRS RuneScape players perspective. I don't know what I would suggest beginning with as it's been so long since I started myself and also then things have changed quite a bit. Personally always been really interested in completing Quests, particularly in their own story-order. As you have some knowledge of RuneScape itself the coming RuneScape player -manual could be point.

More RuneScape gold information on www.winrsgold.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.