× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The idea of moving a WR into TE and thinking one

More
3 years 9 months ago #544617 by Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen created the topic: The idea of moving a WR into TE and thinking one
The idea of moving a WR into TE and thinking one would have any real benefit to me is being overblown, if this WR lines up to block he's getting smoked so 9 times out of 10 he is releasing regardless of where's he lined up, treat him like a WR and place a DB onto him, and there are a few formations such as nickel 3-3-5 which permit you to place DB at LB so you are able to counter this kind of action.

You can definitely do this in franchise. Idk what playbook hes utilizing, but he's definitely making OL backup TEs (I didnt perform mut or SC this season but im.pretty confident you can still do that, as you can in franchise) and then locates a playbook where theres sub bundles for TEs out broad, then subs in the Back ups in the wide out. Ill move him to TE3 in the Depth Chart, After I draft a good Prospect OL in franchise and place him at TE on short yardage plays. He happened to do that on every play.

Dcroft choked. Dude was afraid to throw the ball. Do not possess a pass effort until just 30 minutes. Mind you he called maybe 6 passing matches before that and required 5 sacks and kept running the same play with the very same alterations. Madden nfl is trash.Yeah Madden nfl is clearly broken but guy did Dcroft choke, appeared so scared to even try and throw the balland walked his QB out of pockets into defenders right and left. I was surprised the commentators were not mentioning how awful his pocket presence was. He looked like a rookie immediately runs into a d lineman that was blocked and QB out.

T has gotten more broken since then. It's a disgrace. That is what happens when there's no rivalry. EA does not have to do anything to improve Madden nfl since there's no other NFL game! They can Madden nfl and it could still sell tens of millions every year. It'a since most individuals are drawn to new rosters and MUT. This's their principal selling points every year, and they earn money through microtransactions than through real sales of Madden nfl.

More Mut 20 coins on www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.