× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

RUNESCAPE GOLD QUESTS THAT WILL HAVE

More
3 years 9 months ago #555332 by ningling2016
ningling2016 created the topic: RUNESCAPE GOLD QUESTS THAT WILL HAVE
Without being at a cc it a single RuneScape player. Work towards obtaining Barrows Gloves.

This will take 175 pursuit points and finishing a amount of
This message contains confidential information
u finish a quest called recipe for disaster. These gloves aren't only amazing to have, every

search to get there'll have prerequisites and it's those quests that will provide you everything from travel like fairy rings to obtaining new regions of the map. Id kind

in"recipe for disaster" to google and go to the one that is the wiki osrs link (probably the first one.)

On that site u can slowly check off quests you complete or requirements need etc to arrange yourself and it'll b saved on ur browser for when u return to the webpage. It will

really help reduce that overpowering feeling and it's an excellent goal to have, wiki osrs is ur butter and bread. Use it for everything. 9 days out of 10 by typing what u want

understand into that site or into google ur gonna find the solution.

I would recommend slayer musiq. He is a fucking legend for walk throughs and you'll complete them way faster if that is playing in the background while performing them. Could also only consult wiki up to u.theoatrix has quite excellent guides for 1-99 on almost all abilities if u wanna work out how to mill something different. Know RuneScapes a sandbox mmo there is no right or wrong way to Cheap Osrs gold perform with it. There's a million things to do that's the beauty of it. If u want Oda1337, add me to friends. Once more I would recommend joining the clan I am in we're fairly spectacular.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.