× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

ArcheAge: Unchained Fishing Guide for Beginners

More
3 years 9 months ago #556235 by archeageigvault
archeageigvault created the topic: ArcheAge: Unchained Fishing Guide for Beginners
ArcheAge: Unchained game guide focuses on how to fish guide for beginners. The guşde will give you basic tips and tricks on how to get all requests and strat to sport fishing. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.

Fishing Guide

The guide shows you how to get started with fishing in the world of our cage. Fishing is probably every player’s favorite way to spend labor and make money in this game as its great fun and you get to sail around the ocean in your ship looking for the best to catch which is called sport fishing.

But before we get to that stage I’d recommend starting with some bait fishing to level up your proficiency so that you can get a better fishing rod to increase the speed at which you catch and kill fish out in the ocean.

Save Shredded Worms

When your plastic worms get torn up, save ’em. Bass like to ambush wounded prey, so a beat-up worm is perfect to use, especially in shallow water.

Red Fools the Fish

In shallow cover—wood, stumps, clumps of grass—I like to use a spinner bait with a red or pink head, and a crank bait with red hooks. The red makes the fish think the bait’s injured, and they’ll bite at it.

Skip Your Bait

When you cast, stop halfway instead of following through, similar to a check swing in baseball. This makes the lure hit the surface of the water a few feet before your target, so the lure skitters over the water. It’s a good way to get under docks and other structures.

Keep Your Hooks Sharp

I use a file to sharpen my hooks every time I catch a fish and before every trip. It takes 30 seconds. Bass have boney jaws, so a sharp hook is more apt to penetrate the fish.

Look at Your Livewell Water

When you put a bass in the livewell, they’re notorious for spitting up what they were feeding on. From there you can tell what color lure or kind of lure to throw the rest of the day.

Face the Wind

Sacrifice some distance in your casts and fish with the wind in your face. Bass always swim with the current, so it’s better for them to find your bait before they find your boat. Plus, the noise of water slapping your hull will carry away from the spot you’re fishing, which is good.

Fish Shallow in the Spring

In the spring bass hang out in spawning beds. Concentrate on shallow areas, especially in pockets and coves protected from the wind because this is where they like to guard their eggs. They’ll bite as much out of irritation with the lure as they will out of hunger.

Make Your Bait Seasonal

Bass eat different bait depending on the time of year. The general rule is early in the year they like crawfish, so use peach-colored patterns. In the summer and fall they like shad, so use chrome or silver baits.

How to Get Rich Fishing and Crafting in Archage Unchained? Click www.igvault.com/ArcheAge-Unchained-Gold here you also can Archeage Unchained Gold for Sale or learn Archeage Unchained Gold Making guide, tips and tricks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.