× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Man gets wrong lottery ticket, ends up winning $2 million

More
3 years 9 months ago #561032 by xysoom
xysoom created the topic: Man gets wrong lottery ticket, ends up winning $2 million
Man gets wrong lottery ticket, ends up winning $2 million

A man probably hoped to hit it big when he recently went to buy lottery tickets. But the clerk made a mistake that ended up being a big payout.Get more news about 彩票包网平台 ,you can vist loto98.com
The man, whose name has not been released, had to get air in his tire, so he stopped at a gas station in suburban Detroit. He needed to get change for the air pump and while he was there, he asked the clerk for a $10 Michigan lottery scratch-off ticket, The Associated Press reported.
But the clerk ripped off a $20 ticket instead. The man said he decided to bank on the mistake and when was done scratching off the play area, he was a millionaire, winning $2 million, the AP reported.
Instead of taking the jackpot over the years, the man decided to take the lump sum which totaled $1.3 million.A local woman whose husband recently died won $1 million from a scratch-off lottery ticket.
Charity Stivason, of Leechburg, won the money off a $20 “Magnificent Millions” ticket, according to Channel 11’s news exchange partners at TribLIVE.
Stivason bought the ticket on her way to work. Ironically, the 48-year-old bought the ticket using money she won from another “Magnificent Millions” ticket, TribLIVE reported.Now, Stivason has to be wondering whether her late husband pulled some strings.Stivason’s husband died Oct. 29 of a brain aneurysm. He was 47.
Stivason told TribLIVE the win is life-changing, but she doesn’t plan on retiring.“I just want to fix my house and have enough money to where I don’t have to eat cat food when I’m old,” she said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.