× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON BAGUETTE Watch Replica AT800.30.BD.BD.A

More
2 years 4 months ago #1443404 by watchesprice
watchesprice created the topic: Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON BAGUETTE Watch Replica AT800.30.BD.BD.A
Jacob and Co Astronomia Replica

Fleurs de Jardin Range by Jacob & Company Ladies Complication

This year, Jacob & Co. launched a range version of its innovative Fleurs de Jardin. This particular stunning timepiece is run by an exquisite butterfly-shaped traveling tourbillon movement, designed to repeat a beautiful flower garden on the wrist, framed by a gleaming rainbow. The tourbillon, time display and the multicolored sky-blue flower on the upper coating all rotate clockwise round the dial, while the mother-of-pearl foundation with rainbow sapphire blossoms rotates counterclockwise. In addition , the rainbow gem flower within the upper level rotates counterclockwise.

The 42. 5 milimetre 18K rose gold case includes a bezel and inner engagement ring set with rainbow sapphires, and the top of the movement is really a 288-faced Jacob-cut grass eco-friendly tsavorite.

For any rainbow view, the biggest challenge is to resource the right colored gemstones. The actual designers of Jacob and Co., with their extraordinary abilities, are masters of finding, selecting and setting gem stones, so Fleurs de Extérieur Rainbow is the ultimate sort of the exquisite gemstone offers a. High Quality Replica watches

JACOB & CO. launched OPERA SCARFACE

Universal Pictures' John De Palma's "Scarface" has received an incredible impact on generations of individuals around the world. Unforgettable lines within the movie, such as "Say hi to my little buddy! " "Who put this particular thing together? Me, that is that! Who do I believe in? Me! " and "I always tell the truth. Even though I "Lying" is also etched in our collective social awareness.

To commemorate this ground-breaking film, Jacob & Corp. expanded the Opera collection to include Opera Scarface, actively playing the movie "Bolivia" on an incorporated music box. Jacob and also Co. collaborated with Common Brand Development to create this specific unforgettable timepiece. fake luxury watches

Just press the actual button at 10 o'clock and the 120-note music package will play this memorable music, while the entire switch is rotated 120 levels under the domed anti-reflective blue crystal mirror. Thanks to the particular clever and patented differential system, the time display usually stays at the correct 12/6 position.

There is also an 18 CARAT gold black lacquered keyboard on the dial. The secrets move with the playing associated with "Bolivia" music. The Scarface logo plate is plainly displayed on the 18K precious metal dial.

Located in the center of typically the movement is the 18K rose gold colored "The world is yours" globe, taken directly from often the entrance hall of Tony a2z Montana's Miami mansion. fake watches for sale

Powering this kind of timepiece is Jacob as well as Co. 's iconic three-axis tourbillon movement, which is injury by an 18K rose gold colored violin-shaped crank on the side from the watch. The movement consists of 658 individual parts and it is extremely complex. The tourbillon rotates for 24 secs on one axis, 8 mere seconds for the second axis, as well as 72 seconds for the 3rd axis. The power reserve in the movement and the music container function are separate-the enjoy has a 42-hour power reserve, and also the music can be played 3 times, and you have to wind upward again.

Opera series
Jacob black & Co. 's initial Opera is the first luxurious timepiece that combines any haute watchmaking tourbillon along with two combs and a two-cylinder music box. The ie Scarface has now joined the actual series.

Just like a sentence inside the movie "Scarface": "For a flash, the world is his... inch And now, the limited-edition safari Scarface of Jacob along with Co. may be yours. replica watches for men

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.