× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hypnotherapy for Phobias

More
1 year 10 months ago #1443439 by reikiadvice
reikiadvice created the topic: Hypnotherapy for Phobias
Welcome to Deep Dive Therapy. Over the past ten years, it has been a real honor and pleasure to help hundreds of people see long lasting and real change in just a few sessions. We use a combination of solution-focused clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), aspects of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), as well as mindfulness based cognitive therapy and traditional coaching strategies. Our Deep Dive Therapy sessions are tailor-made to your specific needs. Change is focussed and enjoyable. I aim to bring you excellent results in a short amount of time. During sessions at my London clinic I use a combination of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), together with Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and dynamic life coaching exercises and tools. Some sessions will include just one approach, others a mixture, according to what would be most effective to help you reach your chosen goals. Click our Website to find out more. Hypnotherapy for Phobias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.