× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'd be fine building my most powerful deck

More
4 years 2 months ago #288473 by Gamerzone
Gamerzone created the topic: I'd be fine building my most powerful deck
I'd wager this is going to be the top card amount owned by most serious players for a while. It'll take a couple of hours before gamers no longer need such as starters buy mt .Above Average TierThe Above Average cards have three tiers that tend tohave decent players to use as the adhesive to hold teams together. Maybe not reallyoverpowered, but not super weak in any roles, these will generallyhold the 80-89 overall evaluation. Thus, if you're having trouble amassing those god grade cards, sub in a few of those players until you can fully commit to the others.

Ruby (87-89 Ratings)These cards are high level players which are much more attainable. I'd be fine building my most powerful deck with gamers from this group before I was able to mill out god-tier cards.Sapphire (84-86 Ratings)Sapphire cards will contain players. DeAndre Jordan above drops in to the category.Emerald (80-83 Ratings)All these are going to be players thatyou comprehend as above average players, but not always all-stars in the league. For instance, Eric Bledsoe and Harrison Barnes fall in to this tier depending on the picture over.

The bottom of the package, these tiers shouldn't even be looked at. Apart from being used to farm points for different package openings, these do not hold any genuine purpose unless you are just beginning. Placing any effort into collecting or burning your contracts on these players will not do you any good, as their overall evaluations tend to only be in the 79 and below.Gold (75-79 Ratings)These golden tier cards are fairly common and can be used for grinding out challenges early on. These can serve as a quality starting lineup thatyou use to conquer early challenges and it won't hurt nearly as bad if you use up all their available contracts.Silver (70-74 Ratings)You are able to use these players to complete your bench and not feel bad about it if their contracts run out. I wouldn't invest any upgrades or boosts within these cards, but use them solely for grinding.Bronze (69 and below Ratings)the majority of these cards are gamers which are barely hanging on to roll stains. You'll have a lot of them to begin with and you're able to use all of their contracts up as far as you please without return.

Collecting the strongest cards available in the game is the absolute pinnacle of obtaining a jaw-dropping team. But, it is crucial to gather and accumulate even the bottom cards before getting the best cards.Just like with other NBA 2k matches, you must first go through hundreds of regular bundles before you can start trading outside for the more powerful players in the rewards segment. Collecting different cards in the MyTeam area allows for the chance to upgrade and unlock keywords that will better and enhance your own NBA 2K20 MT Coins team. There are several different tiers of benefits thatyou can get from collecting the various lower tier cards. These reduced grade cards are generallythe normal rosters of those 2K19-2K20 seasons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.